The holidays are almost over. Time to prepare for the final big menus of the year. New year’s eve, that is. And why not begin with little crab cakes, just to start on something small?
- crab meat
- egg yolk
- soy sauce
- bread crumbs
- crème fraîche
- wasabi paste
- clean the crab and work it with a fork, add the chopped chilli, ginger and coriander;
- season with salt&pepper, add a little bit of soy sauce;
- add the egg yolk and the brad crumbs;
- form the cakes and fry them in hot oil, salt them once out of the fryer;
- mix equal amounts of mayonnaise and crème fraîche and add wasabi paste to taste and serve.