This is my take on a glass noodle salad recipe I read in a book by Betty Bossi. It’s a nice starter to an all Thai menu, it’s very simple and it’s vegetarian.
- glass noodles
- cherry tomatoes
- mint leaves
- cashew nuts
- red onions
- fish sauce
- palm sugar
- lime juice
- cut the cherry tomatoes into small wedges and the onion into rings;
- sauté the nuts in a dry pan;
- mix the palm sugar with the fish sauce and the lime juice;
- cook the noodles according to the package;
- chop the mint leaves;
- mix all the ingredients together and serve right away.