A little nibble for the Easter menu. Asparagi are starting to become available so you have to have them. Is it not so? I must. Have. Asparagus. I think it’s best when grilled. But on a tarte, grilled and with hollandaise sauce and a little bit of wild garlic oil isn’t bad as well. So here you have it.
- flammekuche dough
- hollandaise sauce (I cheated, SO WHAT??!?)
- wild garlic
- olive oil
- wash the asparagi, snap away the end and grill them on a pan;
- preheat the oven at 230 °C (250 if you can);
- spread the hollandaise sauce on the dough and cook for about 6 minutes;
- slice the asparagi and sprinkle them on top of the tarte;
- prepare the wild garlic oil and drape it on top of the tarte.