Same old same old. But wouldn’t you say that it’s a lovely combination? Eggs and bacon, potatoes and cheese. All together in a small little cake eaten right out of the oven.
- boiled potatoes
- baking spray
- spray the muffin tin (it’ll spare you a LOT of work later!);
- lay out the bacon strips in the tin;
- cut the cooked potatoes into small rounds and put them on top of the bacon;
- mix a couple of eggs with some cream and season, add to the little cakes;
- sprinkle with a little bit of grated cheese and close the cakes;
- cook for about 10-15 minutes at 200 °C and taste immediately.