Another focaccia. But with lardo. And it turned out really lovely. But there you go, it’s fattening so it’s bound to be good, isn’t it?
- 400g flour
- 100g chilli bread flour mixture
- olive oil
- dried herbs
- mix the flours, the sugar, salt, yeast in a bowl and add the warm water (a little more than 3dl) and form a dough;
- leave it to rise for about an hour;
- spread the dough on a sheet pan with your hands (rub your hands with olive oil);
- add the strips of lardo and sprinkle the dried herbs on top;
- cook for about 15-20 minutes in a 210 °C hot oven and serve immediately, it’s at its best!