Even when I’m away I’m still thinking of something good to eat. And here it is. I found some deer meat at the supermarket, and some truffle pecorino, lovely! What better way to taste them together than in a carpaccio? The dishes were empty in a flash.
- truffle pecorino
- lemon juice
- olive oil
- wash and dry the rucola, tear it to pieces;
- arrange the meat on a plate, season with salt and pepper;
- add shavings of the cheese and the rucola;
- drizzle some olive oil on top and some lemon juice;
- serve with fresh baguette.