This is no recipe of mine, though I had to adapt it for a number of reasons. It appeared a couple of days ago on the Youtube channel of Rosanna Pansino (here the link to the video). I found the idea very funny and so decided to have a go. There is NO sharp cheddar here, nor there is ranch dressing in any form (at least not at the normal supermarkets), and more important than that, there is NO cream cheese as solid as those shown in the video (there they look almost as sticks of butter). So, even if the idea isn’t mine, I think there is a lot of me in this one.
- cream cheese
- selection of cheeses (I used all the cheese I had at home and still didn’t make the requested amount, but I think it would have turned out too hard)
- clove of garlic
- packet of herb cream sauce
- 1 soft tortilla
- black gel food coloring
- grate the cheese and mix in a bowl along with the cream cheese and the butter;
- add the finely chopped garlic and half of the packet of herb cream sauce;
- wrap in clean film and leave in the fridge to set for a couple of hours;
- cut out the eyes, the nose and the mouth of jack skellington out of a soft tortilla and paint it black and decorate the cheese ball;
- serve with nachos.