Next time, I swear, I will do them with bacon. It’s all I have to say about these cookies. So. Yummy!
- 1 1/4 cups of white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups of unrefined sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla paste
- cream the butter and the sugar, add the the peanut butter and the vanilla paste;
- add the mixed flour, salt, baking soda;
- bake in a 150°C preheated oven for +/- 30 minutes, when they’re slightly brown at the edges, they’re ready;
- once completely cooled, drizzle some melted dark chocolate on top and serve.