It’s been a long time since my last starter. Today I’m back with a risotto with a little twist at the end. Some deer dried meat added at the end, just before serving.
- risotto rice
- selection of mushrooms
- deer dried meat
- flat leave parsley
- vegetable stock
- olive oil
- white wine
- melt some butter in a pan with some olive oil, add the onions, a little bit of salt and cook until they become translucent;
- add the risotto rice and toast it;
- add a glass of white wine and move the rice around until the wine is evaporated almost completely;
- add the duxelle of mushrooms, some more salt and the stock and cook until the rice is ready;
- take away from the heat, add the butter, the grated cheese and fold it in;
- add the chopped parsley and just before serving the chopped dried meat.