Although I have a very deep affection for fried spring rolls, and I truly do, I must say these were not bad at all. Sautée the veggies along with the shrimps in the pan, add the noodles, a splash of soy and fish sauce and wrap them up in rice paper with some fresh leaves. Yummy!
- rice noodles
- rice paper
- soy bean shoots
- thai basil leaves
- sesame oil
- soy sauce
- fish sauce
- rice vinegar
- cook the noodles and leave them aside;
- peel and julienne the carrots and add them in a hot pan, with a splash of sesame oil and some soy bean shoots, add the chopped chillies;
- when they softened add the shrimps and the noodles, add a splash of soy and fish sauce;
- put aside to cool;
- wet the rice paper, dry it and form the spring rolls adding the fresh leaves (coriander and thai basil) first;
- roll and eat with a dipping sauce (fish and soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar and sesame oil).