Been busy. The wolfpack is back to school. Here a nice sunday afternoon treat for the whole family. Something you could be needing help given by little hands….
- shortcrust dough
- red currant
- vanilla paste
- wash the red currant and get rid of ALL the green stuff;
- place the dough in the tin and pierce it with a fork;
- add the red currant;
- mix 1dl cream with 1 eff, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla paste, pour it on top of the fruit;
- mix 80-100g of butter with equal amounts of sugar and flour and a pinch of salt to create the “Streusel” that you’ll crumble on top of the pie;
- bake for 20-35 minutes at 180°C oven (circulating air), the last 5 minutes (if you can) add heat from below.