Yup, national holiday came up recently and the weather played along… sort of. So we had a barbecue. And we smoked some spareribs as well. So, lots and lots of proteins. But no carbs at all? Hell no. So here a rolled focaccia with preserved cherry tomatoes (in oil) and garlic black olives.
- garlic black olives
- preserved cherry tomatoes (in olive oil)
- rodez cheese
- prepare the focaccia dough and add the grated cheese, leave to rise for 1h;
- roll out the dough with your hands and sprinkle with the chopped olives and the tomatoes (squish them with your fingers);
- roll the focaccia and brush it with the some of the oil of the tomatoes mixed with that of the olives;
- bake at 200°C until golden brown (ca. 15-20 min).