Wow! It’s september and still so warm. Not always the case around here. Right now the only thing that makes you realize that fall is just behind the next corner are the pumpkins that farmers are selling along the road. Period. So now, no pumpkin recipe yet. Just cucumber, but lovely!
- fresh cucumbers (thin peel)
- chilli flakes
- soy sauce
- rice vinegar
- sesame oil
- slice the cucumbers (I did mine to an angle, I think they were easier to pick up this way);
- put them in a bag and add all the other ingredients;
- put in the fridge to marinate, and mix it up every now and then;
- enjoy, the longer (a matter of days) you leave them, tha saltier they will taste.