Let’s open the cookie season, turn on the oven and bake some kind of goodness. Like these cookies. Really.
- 250g butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of chestnut purée
- 2 cups of flour
- preheat the oven at 170°C;
- cream the butter and the sugar, add the egg;
- add the purée and the vanilla paste;
- sift flour and add with all the remaining ingredients;
- form the cookies using an icecream scoop and bake for ca. 20 minutes.