Halloween, came and went. It left a chocolate cake with a hint of cinnammon, covered in chocolate ganache and scary royal icing lines.
- 200g flour
- 190g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 50g butter
- 150ml milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnammon
- 300g chocolate
- 150 ml cream
- royal icing
- prepare the ganache by melting the chocolate with the cream in the microwave, 45 sec blasts and stir for 30 sec in between;
- leave to cool completely;
- prepare the batter for the cake by creaming the sugar with the butter, add the eggs, and the salt;
- incorporate milk and the try ingredients, put in the well greased cake pan and bake at 180°C for ca. 20 minutes, leave to cool 10 min in the pan and take it out to cool completely;
- spread a first coat of ganache on the cake, leave in the fridge to set for 15 minutes, add the second coat and then decorate with the royal icing and the candies.