I’ve been busy but I wasn’t able to ignore the noise any longer… “muuuuuuuuum, when can we bake again?” So here we go. Quick and easy and yummy.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- cream butter, add peanut butter and both sugars and beat until combined well;
- add egg and beat well;
- stir in flour, salt and baking soda gradually until well combined, stir in the chocolate by hand;
- scoop the dough on the baking sheets leaving enough space between them and bake for 15min in a 160°C preheated oven (circulating heat);
- leave to cool on the sheet for 10min and then move to a cooling rack to finish cooling.