It’s one of the must-haves of the x-mas season. Along with all the cookies, the oranges decorated with cloves and the scent of tangerines. At least around here. And it’s simple.
- 500 g flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 3 spoons of sugar
- 1 pack of dry yeast
- 60g butter
- 3dl lukewarm milk
- 1 egg
- almonds, raisins to decorate
- mix the dry ingredients in a bowl:
- add the butter and the milk and mix until you get a soft dough;
- leave to rise for 2 hours;
- form the grittibänz, decorate with the almonds and the raisins and brush with the eggwash;
- cook in a preheated oven 180°C for 25 minutes, leave to cool on a rack.